Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Make room! Make room!



Only the skeletal outline of the closet that once jutted into the corner of the work shop, taking up valuable floor space, remained in this photo I took two nights ago. Since then, I've pulled down the shelves to the right, most of the rest of the furring strips framing the wall, and started pulling down the gypsum board.

That stuff all takes up room in the garbage can, the only way I have to get rid of the stuff, which is why I'm going slow.

I've also got to work out what I'm going to do with all the books in the lair. There's a couple hundred to move and I'm not looking forward to it. My Darling B has consented to let me move some of them upstairs. Eventually I'd like to build a wall-to-wall book shelf in the living room and move most of them up there, where we can get at them and they'll look much cooler.

No comments: